Endpoint Antivirus for Windows
ESET’s award winning antivirus and malware detection and protection for your business.
Every workstation and endpoint needs protection, and with ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Remote Administrator you can easily implement and maintain a powerful anti-malware solution.
Antivirus and Antispyware
Antivirus and Antispyware combats all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware. Optional cloud-powered scanning allows whitelisting of safe files based on a file reputation database in the cloud, ensuring better detection and faster scanning. Protect your company against threats both known and emerging with advanced heuristics and comprehensive scanning options, including idle-state scanning which initiates a scan once the computer is not in use.
ESET’s signature low system footprint ensures that your hardware runs faster for longer. A small update package keeps you protected against the latest threats without consuming all of your bandwidth. Prevent threats being brought into the company physically with Device Control, allowing you to block unauthorised CDs/DVDs and USBs.
The Anti-Phishing module protects against fake websites which attempt to harvest sensitive information from end-users, such as passwords, usernames and banking or credit card information. ESET’s Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) protects against malware tampering with the registry of your endpoints and detects threats based on system behaviour.
Edit GUI visibility for the end-user, reducing the system resources required even further if hidden completely. ESET security solutions protect against Mac based malware even on a Windows platform and vice-versa, ensuring that your network is secure regardless of the systems attached to it. Detect and uninstall other security software as ESET installs with RIP & Replace: transferring to ESET has never been easier.
- Antivirus and Antispyware eliminates all threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms, spyware.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) prevents any unauthorised tampering with the system registry.
- Exploit Blocker strengthens the security of common applications such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients and MS office components.
- Cross-Platform Protection prevents malware moving from one OS to another.
- Anti-Phishing defends end-users against fake websites looking to harvest sensitive information, such as passwords, usernames or bank/credit card details.
- Device Control allows you to block unauthorised devices (CDs/DVDs and USBs) from being connected to your systems.
- Idle-State Scanning performs a scan on your systems whilst they aren’t being used, avoiding interruption during the working day.
- RIP & Replace removes other security software during installation, making transferring from an under-performing antivirus even easier.
- Customisable GUI Visibility allows you to customise how much of the GUI end-users can see, can be set to Full, Minimal, Manual or Silent.
- Low System Demands fully protect your system or network with minimal system resources.
As an ESET partner, contact Blake IT Services to arrange a free trial of ESET antivirus products .